I used to make these after school all the time in high school. I LOVE apples, and I could live on peanut butter alone, so these are basically perfection. I think the best apples are Jonah Gold and Honeycrisp. They aren’t super sweet or super sour, and they are amazing with peanut butter. Bonus points if you grind your own.
1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 1/2 tablespoons Granola
1 tablespoon Raisins (or any other dried fruit)
- Remove cores from apples and cut into ¼-1/2″ thick slices
- Spread apple slice with peanut butter.
- Top with granola and fruit.
- Place another apple slice on top and gently press together.
- Repeat with remaining apple slices.